Friday, October 2, 2020

Return to Blogging during COVID-19

 And I'm blogging again.

With COVID-19, Roundtables have been virtual for a while, first with pre-recorded YouTube video messages and now with Zoom full meetings and breakouts for Cub Scouts and Scouts BSA.

New this fall, National is providing video content for meetings and breakouts, but Red Cedar has started including a second topic of local interest during breakouts.  Since the situation is still rather fluid, it isn't reasonable to try to plan a full year's worth of topics.

And amid this transition, I have moved to leading the Scouts BSA breakouts. I shall resume using this space as a means of gather my thoughts and posting collective responses from the breakouts. I'll also cull the expired sidebar links and refresh with new information for quick reference and referral.

-- Heidi

Eager Beaver C-10-09


No comments:

Post a Comment